Friday, November 23, 2007

From John in Taiwan

John in Taiwan sends the following:

Thanks so much for always taking the time out of your busy schedule to write to me and let me read of your love. It really means a lot to me, and the fact that I have such a good support system back home really makes me a better missionary everyday. Thanks so much! Wow. I cannot believe that it is already Thanksgiving. Time is flying. I remember when I had Thanksgiving dinner last year with Elder Miles and I had chicken nuggets from McDonalds. That was the closest thing that they had available for us. However, this year our ward is having a Thanksgiving party and because me and Elder Sewell make everyone laugh, they have asked us to take a part in it. I think we are gonna act out turkey hunting....haha. I love being able to serve close to Elder Sewell, he still cracks me up so much. Anyways, tonight in our English class we are going to be having a cooking competition. It will also be a Thanksgiving party. Everyone will be introducing their food and sharing how they made it using English, and than the missionaries get to test it all;) I love English class!!

*If you would like to read the rest of his letter, and receive them regularly, contact Aunt Helen. She is the best at missionary communication. I know this from personal experience and testify of its truth.

No comments: