Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Miss Liz says. . .


"I went to San Francisco at the end of August. My friend's mission doctor and his wife live there in an RV, along with their dog, Tater (shown here with my friend Betsy and I). They took us sailing. This is Tater in all of his glory. Life jacket, and yes indeed, dog sunglasses. The brand is doggles. Doggles. Yes indeed. Have you ever seen something so cute in your life?Never fear, I did not throw up over the side of the boat, thanks to a lovely drug we like to call non-drowsy dramamine..."

Thanks for keeping us posted Liz. That is one pampered pooch!

2 comments:

Drama Mama said...

Didn't realize they made dog life jackets - Wow! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Funny you found me, my uncle lives in Hurricane UT.

Lacey Robinson said...

Jen...I mean Sister Bramall...!!! I searched your blog and found a picture of little Grace...she is adorable! Is she your one and only???